- City utility bill payments are due on the 12th of each month and cut off is the 19th.
- Rural utility bill payments are due on the 5th of each month and cut off is the 12th.
- ALL city residents are required to pay city registration when vehicle is registered or renewed at the Obion County Clerk's Office.
- Garbage collection is every Friday. Schedule may vary due to holidays or inclement weather.
- Weakley County Municipal Electric System provides electricity services for residents.
- Community Room and Park Amphitheater are available to the public to use for private gatherings and community events. Rental fee information can be obtained at City